We love new content and love to see new material being regularly added to our already extensive acapella collection (over 30,000 acapellas and dj-tools at last count!). Please try and upload acapellas and dj tools we don't already have whenever you can.
We'd also like to draw your attention to the fact that our file naming convention is VERY specific. It just has to be this way, so please respect it. If your filenames aren't correct even down to an underscore out of place, the file will be deleted and you won't be credited.
Every new upload is monitored by administrators.
Please DO NOT create posts or PM staff members asking about credits! Please be patient with us we all have day jobs and remember this is just a hobby :)
Please, please, please ensure you read the uploading rules below carefully before uploading. Your account will be banned from uploading if you choose to ignore the rules.
- Upload acapellas & dj-tools we don't already have in our collection. Make sure you search before you upload. You can do so by either browsing the list or using the acapella search system.
DO NOT upload files we already have, it's not cool, won't be tolerated and you'll be removed from the system. Don't be lazy, carry out a few searches first and if in doubt, leave it out as in don't upload it!!
- We ONLY accept mp3 files of 192kbps and above. DO NOT waste your time uploading anything other than this as you'll be banned from using the system and whatever crap you thought you were uploading will be automatically rejected.
- Currently we only allow for just one featured artist to be referenced in an acapella so please make sure you ONLY add one within the 'Featuring' field.
- DO NOT include any characters whatsoever in the three text fields. We *ONLY want letters and numbers.
- Artists names such as 'eazy e' or 'sah b' MUST be renamed to eazy-e or sah-b. *This is the only exception where you can use a character.
How to upload an acapella/dj-tool the right way:
- Click the 'Browse' button and find the acapella you wish to upload.
- If your upload is either a 'studio' track, please add the word studio to the end of the filename.
- If the acapella is a 'diy' (do it yourself), please ensure you add diy-your-user-name to the end of the filename.
- If the file isn't English, please add the word foreign at the end of the filename.
- If you are replacing an incomplete file with a complete version, add complete at the end of the filename.
- If you're replacing a poor quality track, please add the words better- quality to the end of your filename.
- If the track contains expletives/foul language/swearing, please add the term explicit to the end of the filename. Conversley, if it's the clean, non-explicit version, please add the words non-explicit to the end of the filename.
How to upload more than one acapella/dj-tool:
- You can upload a maximum of five files at a time. Just click the 'Browse' button to add more fields.
Yeah, but what's in it for me?